If there's something I've learned over the years I've been doing this, it's that there's two sure fire ways for a post to pull crazy traffic. The first is to hit the SEO (search engine optimization) just right so that you show up on the first page of Google results (see "How old was Romeo?" for an example) (( Oh, thank you Google for letting me know that Li'l Romeo is 29 years old. Wow. ))
The second way? The second way is to get Bardfilm to write you a guest post. Every time he drops a new list on my virtual doorstep, I know it's going to be a good day.
If you've not had a chance to read them all, you're missing out. Let's fix that problem. Gathered together here, right now, for the very first time on stage simultaneously, I present Bardfilm's Lists:
- When Shakespeare Does His Taxes (April 2012)
- Shakespearean Light Bulb Jokes (January 2012)
- Bob Dylan's Shakespeare Songs (May 2011)
- Shakespearean Pick-up Lines (January 2011)
- Shakespearean Collective Nouns (December 2010)
- Top Twenty Shakespearean Faux-Pas (October 2010)
- Twenty Bits of Shakespeare Trivia You Probably Haven't Heard Before (October 2010)
- Shakespearean Movie Quotes (October 2011)
If you're not subscribed to Bardfilm's own site, what are you thinking? Go do it. Right now.