Given that it was just asked on Yahoo! Answers I'm going to assume that some English teacher somewhere asked this question, exactly as phrased (because the student cut and pasted it directly):
3. Which of the following best describes Friar Lawrence?
- He is a hot-tempered, violent, spiteful man who tends to hold a grudge.
- He is a bawdy, funny, high-spirited man who likes to crack jokes.
- He is a well-educated, thoughtful, and realistic man who tends to be optimistic.
- He is a sly, underhanded, and cunning man who tends to break his promises.
Am I missing something?